What’s the first thought that comes to our mind when we talk about graffiti and street arts? May be Vandalism? Work of the rebels? Or Teenage stunt and waste of time
But that’s not the case all the time. Over the years, what we thought was nuisance and destruction of properties, is actually great artists coming forward to give new meanings to the barren and untamed.
In fact today street art is being favoured all over the world, so much so that some of the pictures have found places in many art international galleries and museums.
Here are few amazing street arts and graffiti that are truly some kind of artist inspiration.
1) Jackie Chan Stunt – My way
2) Soft, Shiny and Greeny Hair
3) Imagine this in Spring, Gorgeous!
4) I am the Cute Sweeper
5) Coughing Sewage?
6) Stunt Woman
7) Some Refreshing Drink? Hope it is filtered!
8) Sliding to the wonderland
9) Roadside Bar
10) Very intensely meaningful
11) Blaring to Satellite
12) Ooops!! Imaginations Welcome
13) This ostrich has a perfect shape
14) Celebrating With Natural Pom-Poms?
15) Einstein is ever-GREEN
16) A tiny spider man, I Say! Whoooooshhhhh
17) If that’s not an Artist’s extensive mind what is it? Dessert and Oasis
18) The Statue’s shadow turns magical in the night
19) Now that’s clearly one of the largest spectacles. But how creative can we get?
20) There you go!! Math is everywhere
All Images Were Sourced From Here.